Six years ago Beehive Soap showed up at the Herriman Farmers Market with a small assortment of soaps!
On our 6 year anniversary I have pondered what started at that small Farmers Market…
- It was scary… but I had been making soap for three years previously… experimenting, trying different techniques, working with fragrance blending, etc.
- It was also exhilarating… to see customers pick up and smell the soaps and then actually purchase some!
- It was also rewarding… to have new challenges and overcome them. I eventually expanded beyond the Farmers Market – cold calling at retail stores – and I am still thrilled to pick up each new account! (Aunt Elsies Trinkets & Treasures – in Gardner Village – was one of my first retail accounts and continues to be a great partner! If you haven’t checked out her darling store – antiques, home decor, gift ideas – be sure to do so and tell her Tami sent you!)
To celebrate SIX years in business – we are offering the following specials:
1. SALE!! To thank you – my customer – for buying my soaps, gifting my soaps to friends and family, and cheering me along my Journey: 20% off sale for all online purchases for one week! Use coupon code LATHERTWICE at checkout. Coupon code good July 31st – August 6th.
2. Custom Soap Sale!! Have You every wished Beehive Soap would make you a custom-fragranced soap? You can order a Custom Soap loaf made just for you (17 bars) — any time! During our Six Year Anniversary Sale – A custom soap loaf will be discounted 20% as well. Call me between July 31st and August 6th to order your custom loaf of soap (Custom orders must be pre-paid. Soap can be cut into bars or left whole for you to slice off as desired). NOTE: Soaps cure for one month – they can cure at my studio or in your home. Local pick up is available – or I can ship to your doorstep.
3. Facebook contest(s). I will try to have a few give-aways/contests during our Anniversary Celebration week… so pop in to Facebook to see what goodies I will be offering!
CRAFT LAKE CITY – If you are in the SLC area – I hope to see you at this fun DIY Festival next weekend.